SCREEN-L Archives

January 1996, Week 3

From:
Randy Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 21:55:20 -0500
You might do well, in the case of Coppola's Dracula, to check out Welles
work on the story he did in a Mercury Theater radio production that's
available on cassette and LP.  Copploa seemed to use some of Welles ideas
in his recent film.

As Bela Lugosi's character in Ed Wood states, the blood is a metaphor for
sex and birth.  Nuff said.

Randy