SCREEN-L Archives

December 2004, Week 3

From:
Lisa Kernan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:07:39 -0800
Here you go:
King, Barry. "Stardom as an Occupation." In Paul Kerr, ed. The Hollywood
Film Industry. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1986.
Cheers,
Lisa

--On Tuesday, December 14, 2004 12:13 PM -0600 Susan McLeland
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Iım looking for bibliographic information on an article by Barry King,
> entitled ³Stardom as an occupation.²  As I remember, in the article King
> compares the careers of Clark Gable and Burt Lancaster as star-workers in
> Hollywood during the studio era.
>
> Susan McLeland
>
> ----
> To sign off Screen-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF Screen-L
> in the message.  Problems?  Contact [log in to unmask]

Lisa D. Kernan, Ph.D.
Arts Librarian for Film, Television and Theater
UCLA Arts Library
310-206-4823