SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

From:
Jill Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 12:26:28 -0500
        One of my jobs at the Office of Media and Technology at the College
of Charleston is to circulate an updated, annotated catalog of our media
holdings to all faculty members twice a year.  This is only used intra-
campus - we do not rent our materials to other schools.  I'd like to see
what other schools are doing along these lines.  If anybody wants to
exchange catalogs, please e-mail me your address.  I will gladly send you a
copy of our media catalog, if you send me one of yours.

        Thanks!

Jill Conway

Jill Conway
Office of Media and Technology