SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

From:
Denis Simard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 1994 10:34:16 -0500
   Thanks for all who help me in finding informations about documentaries on
videocassettes; I receive many usefull informations!
   I have another query : I look for good (part of) books or articles on
the "Kuleshov effect", especially those which are concerned with the theorical
implications of this famous effect. Any help would be appreciated.

Denis

        DENIS SIMARD                    Universite de Montreal