SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
Kevin Santos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 1994 18:30:27 -0400
Just rented M Butterfly, does anyone have an opinion on it. I would
like to know what awards has this won, can't rememeber if it was last
years nominee for any acadamy award. John Lone was great. Are there
any real events related to this? How did the chinese feel about this?
I think the message was how love is a powerful tool. The chinese were
using it to gather info on westerners, because of exploitation they
using it to gather info on westerners, because of exploitation they