SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
Gloria Monti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 1994 22:58:08 -0400
> For those of you in the NYC area and interested, the 32nd Annual Film
> Festival opens tonight and runs through Oct.9th.

        A warning from someone who supposedly has priority over the
general public in reserving tickets--because of a membership to the
Lincoln Center Film Society.  I only got two (2) tickets for the Festival
this year.  So, starting tomorrow, I will make my way to Lincoln Center
and attempt to snatch tickets away from absent-minded ticket holders.
        Really, anybody's best bet at this point is to stand outside
Alice Tully Hall and look for people who want to get rid of their tickets
half an hour before the screenings.
        See you there. :-)

        Gloria Monti