SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 1

From:
Jennifer Senft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 10:02:39 -0400
>Subject: Call For Entries - Taos Talking Picture Festival
>Date: Mon, 2 Sep 96 22:56:17 -0600
>x-sender: [log in to unmask]
>From: ttpix <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>
>TAOS TALKING PICTURE FESTIVAL=20
>April 10-13, 1997=20
>
>email: [log in to unmask]
>web page: http://www.taosnet.com/ttpix/
>
>CALL FOR ENTRIES
>
>Taos, New Mexico is famous for its eclectic mixture of cultures, traditions
and philosophies, and it's in this light the Festival is programmed. Taos
Talking Pictures is looking for new independent films and videos from around
the world, including features, shorts documentaries, experimental, and
animation. All lengths and genres will be considered for programming. Of
special interest is the Innovation Award =AD 5 acres of Taos land to be
awarded to a narrative, documentary or experimental film which is 70 minutes
or longer. Formats: 35mm, 16mm, video. Entry fees are $15 for productions 30
minutes or less and $25 for those exceeding 30 minutes. =20

>Contact: Kelly Clement, Director of Programming.
>DEADLINE: January 15, 1997.
>
>* All entries must be submitted on 1/2" VHS and accompanied by an entry=
 form.=20

>For entry forms send Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (legal size) to:
>=20
>Taos Talking Pictures
>Call For Entries=20
>216M North Pueblo Rd. #216=20
>Taos, New Mexico 87571 USA
>

>     --- from list [log in to unmask] ---

Jennifer Senft, M.A.      [log in to unmask]
"I don't know where it's going to stop                  =20
 spend your whole time trying to stay
 from breaking down or running away
 or trying to keep up"
                --  Elvis Costello              =20