SCREEN-L Archives

April 2008, Week 1

From:
"Erin M. Giannini" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:51:49 +0100
Another TV example which loosely fits your parameters (not entirely) is
the show "Life On Mars." Aside from the many questions about whether the
character actually has time-traveled into the past, and the fact that he
is in fact the same person, it might be worth a look, regardless.

It's a BBC production; both seasons (8 episodes each) are available on
DVD, but only in Region 2.

Erin

http://www.ScreenSite.org