SCREEN-L Archives

October 2003, Week 2

From:
"Dava L. Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:33:30 -0700
The first one that jumps to my mind in Hooper (with Burt Reynolds) in 1978. I thought of it the minute I read your question but I am not sure that it is the first.

"W. McCarthy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Would someone be kind enough to tell me (or to speculate on) which
was the first Hollywood-type film that incorporated into its
conclusion takes containing various sorts of errors (flubbed lines,
in the main)?

Thanks,
Bill McCarthy