SCREEN-L Archives

July 1992

From:
Paul Coster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1992 12:59:13 U
My interest in numbers was really to gain an insight into just how many people
SCREEN-L reaches rather than discovering who those individuals might be (The
latter might prove an interesting exercise though).

I'd certainly like to know more about SCREEN-L and will look forward to
receiving the mighty tome you describe.

Regards,
Paul Coster - Uni of Wollongong, Australia

PS. A sticky-beak is colloquial Oz for what the British call, rather less
charmingly, a nosey-parker!