SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 11:26:39 EST
The current issue of NEW YORKER, dated Mar 21, 1994 is completely devoted
to the movie business, past and present, including material that anyone
seriously interested in movies/films/cinema should look at.

I'm a subscriber, but do think that it is likely worth the $2.50
newstand price.  My guess is that it will be published subsequently
as some kind of book at (of course) a much higher price.

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <PRYLUCK@TEMPLEVM>