SCREEN-L Archives

April 2001, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Rob King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:52:46 -0800
hello all
excluding (a) meet me in st. louis and (b) a number of keystone shorts, could anyone tell me of american films which involve the world's fair, expositions, and the like? i'd be particularly interested in any information about films that involve or refer to the world's columbian exposition in chicago (1893).
yours, rob king
ucla

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite