SCREEN-L Archives

November 2010, Week 1

From:
Fabrice Lyczba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:51:23 +0100
Re Gloria Monti's note. If we're not here to serve students, then, may I ask, whom are we there to serve exactly ?
As a teacher I find my job is, indeed, to function as a portal to information for my students, not as angry gate-keeper keeping the "young" unwashed barbarians away.
Just my humble opinion.

-Fabrice Lyczba

http://www.ScreenSite.org