SCREEN-L Archives

February 1993

From:
Maureen Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1993 13:00:00 PST
This is forwarded from TV-L.  Since someone just asked about Cyberpunk,
I thought this might be of interest.
Maureen Russell
UCLA

-------------------------TEXT-OF-FORWARDED-MAIL--------------------------------
As I posted earlier, the Sci-Fi Channel magazine listed a Compuserve address
in their Q&A section for comments, etc.  What a progressive magazine!  Anyway,
I wrote, giving my constructive criticism :), and received a response.
Yesterday, I received the following note (which I'm retyping since I don't
know how to forward it to the list), asking that I send it out to the
Internet.  TV-L is the closest I can get.  Maybe one of you could forward it
to rec.arts.tv or some other bulletin board for science fiction fans if you
feel it is appropriate.  I'm not affiliated with the Science Fiction channel -
I just think it's cool that a network or magazine is interested in electronic
mail as a way to get feedback from their subscribers.  Please forward this as
you feel appropriate.  Thanks, Rob.

---------
Attention Sci-Fi fans:

The Sci-Fi Channel is exploring cyberpunk and its possible programming
potential.  The SFC would possibly like to do documentaries or promo pieces
that cover this movement.  I would really like to get some feedback from
fans regarding their thoughts on this.  Please give me some comments or
suggestions about this.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Please e-mail me.  I would really appreciate your comments on this . . oh,
and what fans think of the SFC's FTL news.

Max Lansing CS, [72360,2415]

P.S. (from Rob.)
Please send mail to Max directly (not me).  The address by his name is a
CompuServe address.  I was able to reach him through bitnet by sending mail
to [log in to unmask]