SCREEN-L Archives

April 1994

From:
Abe Mark Nornes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1904 21:01:33 -0500
Screen-L on Usenet?  I'm all for it.  I think most people on mainframes
that are set up to access usenet with ease are introduced to the scope of
internet through usenet newsgroups.  I remember when i started using
internet.  I knew of screen-L, but even with the instructions I couldn't
figure out how to receive it....tho I'm embarrassed to admit it now 8})

I think you're right that more people would post if they could stumble on
the group while browsing.  If it's not difficult and doesn't put anyone
out, why not?

MMMMMMMMMMM

Abe Mark Nornes, 16 Brooklyn Ave., Waterville, ME 04901
        Phone/FAX:  207-873-9566
"How to Overthrow the System:  brew your own beer;  kick in your Tee Vee;
kill your own beef;  build your own cabin and piss off the front porch
whenever you bloody well feel like it."  ---Abbey