SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

Sender:
From:
Bruce Klopfenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 1994 10:36:27 -0400
Bowling Green State University founded the study of popular culture and
has an excellent popular culture library.  You can apply to the doctoral
programs in either Mass Comm or American Culture and use popular culture
for your cognate area.  I am not involved with the popular culture
program, but if that is what you want, BGSU is certainly an option.  The
chair is Chris Geist ([log in to unmask]).

Bruce Klopfenstein