SCREEN-L Archives

April 2008, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:45:29 EDT
I just discovered that KCRW's Elvis Mitchell's half-hour interviews with film
people and the other arts   are available for free to stream or download at
http://www.kcrw.com/etc/programs/tt

I, of course, would recommend that you start with Charles Burnett's interview
(that's what led me to the link), but I've listened to a few other interviews
(Scott Simmon on the Treasures dvd set and Paul Thomas Anderson) while
answering email today and they're very, very good.

--
Best,
Dennis Doros