SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
"Dianne L. Brooks" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 17:08:22 -0400
Just to add my two cents...it is distressing that Alison McKee left the
list for the reason she did but having lurked angrily during the domestic
violence debate I certainly can understand why.

Regarding vacations which is the title of this post, someone told me that
it is possible to go on some kind of vacation status re the list, that is
something other than simply unsubscribing and then resubscribing.  This
person indicated that one's posts could somehow be held during their
absence and recalled upon return.

Is this true or just a foolish wish?

Dianne