SCREEN-L Archives

August 1996, Week 1

From:
David Bryan Teets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 16:35:59 -0600
Hi.
        Can anyone on the list recomend a person or service that does
competent, reliable repair work on film projectors? We have several
machines installed in facilities here, but no one to repair major
malfunctions. The monies for new equipment would be nigh on to impossible
to secure. So, I ask the list for help. You can rspond to me directly,
unless others are interested in this information. Thanks in advance.

David Bryan Teets
Instructional Commumications Technical Operator 1
USA

s-mail:
177 Davernport Hall
c/o 156C Armory
505 East Armory Avenue
Champaign, Illinois     61820
USA

Campus Mail Code: MC-528

Campus Phone: (217) 333-7963
Favorite Movie Lines:
ALIENS: "There's somethin' movin' and it aint us!"
BLADERUNNER: "It's too bad she won't live...but then again, who does?"
ROBOCOP: "Well give the man a hand!"
STAR TREK II: "Here it comes."
NEAR DARK: "I hate it when they smell."
APOCALYPSE NOW: "We'll go with you...on the boat."
WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT?: "Bring me a scotch on the rocks...and I mean ICE!"