SCREEN-L Archives

August 2000, Week 5

From:
Dirk Eitzen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:14:17 -0400
I've used PA Turnpike footage in a public TV documentary, and got it from an
in-house production done by the PA Turnpike Commission. If your friend has
no money, the National Archives is the next best bet. Stock footage houses
ALWAYS charge money. That's just capitalism at work!

Best wishes,

Dirk Eitzen