SCREEN-L Archives

June 2004, Week 5

From:
Laurie Stras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:59:09 +0100
Dear listmembers
I wonder if anyone out there has seen *Kiss the Boys Goodbye* and can
remember it well enough to answer a couple of questions for me?
In the IMDb, Connee Boswell is listed in the credits with an actual
character name - Polly.  This is unusual for her, as she normally only does
musical cameos within a nightclub scene.  Does anyone know how her character
functions - does she have lines, for instance?  Or is it just a case of her
appearing, singing and then disappearing again as she does in so many of her
other film appearances?  This is quite an urgent question!  I will, of
course, credit any sources of information....
Cheers
Laurie
--
Dr Laurie Stras
Music, School of Humanities

tel:  +44 (0)23 8059 3425
fax:  +44 (0)23 8059 3197
http://www.soton.ac.uk/~lastras

Musica Secreta are on Linn Records www.linnrecords.com
"Were Botticelli's Primavera to burst into song, she would probably sound
like this." - Independent on Sunday