SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 3

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 10:10:44 CST
Here's the official ABC line on MY SO-CALLED LIFE--sent to me by an ABC rep

Subject: RE: Cancellation of MY SO-CALLED LIFE
Author:  "AOL-AUD-RELATN,ABCAUDR    MS" <[log in to unmask]> at SMTP-LINK
Date:    12/20/94 10:20 AM

Thank you for your E-mail concerning our program "My So Called Life."
We share your enthusiasm for this program and appreciate your support.

The program will go on hiatus after its season finale on Jan. 26.
This will conclude the program's first order of episodes.  At this
time the company is seriously considering the program for next
season.

We appreciate how you feel.  We are certainly trying to keep
MSCL on our schedule.  Keep watching and thanks again for your support.

Ed Cintron
ABC Television