SCREEN-L Archives

January 2006, Week 1

From:
Jessica Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:33:32 -0500
Is this only recent releases. Must be a few hundred from earlier
Anyway a few to add

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING
RUNNING SCARED
SILVER STREAK
BACKDRAFT
FRONT PAGE ( all versions)
ABOUT  LAST NIGHT
MY BODYGUARD
RED HEAT
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

These are mostly bad ones I remember shooting there
If you want GOOD ones try

CALL NORTHSIDE 777
CHICAGO ( Silent version)
ROXIE HART
HEROES FOR SALE
I AM A FUGATIVE  FROM A  CHAING GANG
ROBIN AND THE SEVEN HOODS ( Ok not good but fun)
ST VALENTINED DAY MASSACRE
CAPONE
MEDIUM COOL
IN OLD CHICAGO

In another hour I can come up with more if you want them but got to
Get back to work

Jessica
GO CUBS

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE