SCREEN-L Archives

May 1995, Week 3

Date:
Sun, 14 May 1995 10:30:18 CDT
Commercial production is like a mountain, there are many paths to the top.
I'm basically in the same predicament but with a different spin. Use an agent
if you don't trust your presentation skills otherwise agents are there to
make money not to start carreers (in my experience). Use your head and your
heart and you'll probably go farther than spending your time looking for an
agent.