SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

From:
David Desser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 14:45:59 CST
If Gloria and others had looked in the program booklet (expensively printed
by the host committee for SCS) they would have seen Jeremy's name
PROMINENTLY featured on a workshop organized by yours truly.  Since there
were at least 50 people in the audience for the workshop, I presume some
did get the message!
    And I will say that not only does Jeremy Butler exist, but thank
goodness he does!  (Jeremy--please don't delete this message to preserve
your modesty!)

DD

David Desser,UIUC Cinema Studies
2109 FLB/707 S. Mathews, Urbana, IL  61801
217/244-2705

(Moderator's note:  Aw, shucks.  <digging toe in dirt>  )