SCREEN-L Archives

February 2004, Week 4

From:
"Sarah L. Higley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:18:58 -0500
Better yet, you need to be part of a CelticLang listserv, where you can
query the experts directly.  If you will tell me the phrase, I can forward
it to a list I frequent, where someone may be able to help you.  I have
found that no one written text can get a newcomer through the quagmires of
either Irish or Scottish Gaelic pronunciation.

Sarah

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Halima Sufi wrote:

> http://www.housebarra.com/EP/ep05/16gaelic.html
>
> http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Bureau/8759/langlinks/celtic.html
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Gaelic_language
>
> Halima Sufi
> Ph:+44 (0) 7956 225 081
> Fax: +44 (0) 870 125 5894
> e-mail:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
> An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor's cute, screw the
> fruit

Associate Professor of English                office:  (585) 275-9261
The University of Rochester                   fax:     (585) 442-5769
Rochester NY, 14627
Py dydwc glein / O erddygnawt vein?
"What brings a gem from a hard stone?"               Book of Taliesin