SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 4

From:
jann ruyters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:55:21 -0600
Dear colleagues,
Does anybody know which archive I should write to (or mail to) to assemble the
reviews that were published in the USA on the British film NAKED (director
Mike Leigh, 1993).
I am working on a case-study of the reception of NAKED for my PHD research.
I visited the British Film Institute last year and assembled the reviews and
articles that were present there, but they didn't have that many American
reviews.
Please let me know if you have an adress or e-mail addres of an archive
that has an up-to-date collection of reviews of contemporary films.
Thanks very much!
Jann Ruyters
Utrecht University