SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 1994 20:52:32 -0700
Well, before I start talking about a film I usually try to SEE it first.  I
presume that if it's gotten to Billings, Montana, that by now it's in
Buffalo, New York.

In this postmodern era, I seriously doubt that there is very much
difference between the imperatives of the fictional film and the
documentary.  They are both after some kind of fundamental truth, one way
or the other, however they try to do so.

I must have lost Spielberg's phone number--maybe you have it, Daniel?

Kathleen Ely
Eastern Montana College