SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 1

From:
diane negra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 17:17:46 CST

Does anyone on the list have any information about The Brothers
McMullan?  (The film just won the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance).  I am
particularly interested in finding out who will distribute it.  I have
some idea of the subject matter and the "buzz" on the film, but would
appreciate hearing from anyone who might know more about it.

Many thanks.

Diane Negra
Radio, Television and Film Dept.
Univ. of Texas at Austin