SCREEN-L Archives

May 2009, Week 2

From:
Simon Tarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 10:31:11 -0400
I'm in a similar situation, and feel strongly that we should have some
sort of Symposium of the Willing. I'm ready to do impromptu street
performances if necessary!

Simon

--
Simon Tarr
Coordinator of Media Arts

On May 13, 2009, at 8:06 AM, Gina Marchetti wrote:

> Is there any way to get some sort of professional "event" organized
> for those in our circumstances?  Is there any place in the Tokyo
> area (another university, perhaps) that could host us?  Maybe I can
> keep my travel funds if we can organize an "alternative" SCMS
> conference?
>
> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 6:52 PM, Karen Orr Vered <[log in to unmask]
> > wrote:
>
> I'd like to hear from those who still plan to attend. Perhaps we can
> swing
> something.

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org