SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 4

From:
Adrian Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 14:00:07 CST
Hi all,

Quick and brief announcement. I have set up a Chris Marker WWW site, has a
filmography, some stuff about La Jetee, bit of a biography, that sort of
stuff. Please visit, gaze, graze and aid with any corrections and additions
you can think of, and generally make use of it.

The address:
http://insane.apana.org.au/~amiles/ChrisMarker.html

You can also get to it by just visiting:
http://insane.apana.org.au
And having a look at the insane user pages, go to my page, and from there
you can get to Chris Marker.

I'm also hoping to get it onto the new CineMedia site at Griffith Uni.

Anyway, please use it and send me comments/corrections/criticisms/etc.

Thanks, and bye
Adrian Miles
ps.

http://insane.apana.org.au/~amiles
PhD student: Centre of Comp. Lit. & Critical Studies, Monash Uni.
Teach: Cinema/Media Studies, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology