SCREEN-L Archives

August 1995, Week 2

From:
Susan Denker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 02:05:03 -0400
 Dear fellow list members,
 If you write these people do NOT give your home address or you will
receive their propaganda forever and be added to mailing lists they share
with others of similar views. If possible, order such an item with a generic
department address, use your first initial only, etc.
 Excuse my paranoia transferred from a friend who accidently wound up on
the Limbaugh mailing list and now gets flooded with garbage every day.

 Susan Denker