SCREEN-L Archives

May 2009, Week 2

From:
Karen Orr Vered <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 20:22:57 +0930
Who wants to meet in Tokyo for a symposium or similar gathering? It's too late
for me to untangle my complex travel plans and hoping others are in a similar
position.

Being from the southern hemisphere, the scheduling of SCMS does not usually suit
my semester and this is the first time in many years that I've been able to
attend. I was so looking forward to the conference and would like to salvage
the plans.

I'd like to hear from those who still plan to attend. Perhaps we can swing
something.

--
Karen Vered, PhD
Head, Department of Screen & Media

http://ehlt.flinders.edu.au/screen

260 Humanities Bldg.
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide 5001
South Australia
(61) 8 8201 3198 phone
(61) 8 8201 3635 fax

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org