SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Beth Elise Stryker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Elise Stryker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 11:26:33 -0400
CYBERQUEER MULTIMEDIA INSTALLATION

MIX, the New York 8th Annual Lesbian and Gay Experimental Film Festival, is
seeking works for a cyberqueer installation.

The installation will run for the duration of the festival in November, and
will feature cyberqueer media works.  Submit your computer animation,
films/videos, Quicktime shorts, works to be shown on computer screens or
videos screens, holograms, etc. Virtually anything cyberqueer goes; works
which call into question the borders between identities, bodies, and new
technologies.

For more information e-mail Beth Stryker ([log in to unmask])

Submissions are due July 15, 1994

Send works to
Cyberqueer Program
Attn: Beth Stryker
149 Church st #4s
NYC NY 10007

Please share this post.  If anyone out there knows of any cyberqueer
work, please share it here, or e-mail me directly.  (I posted here
earlier this year with a similar request and got many helpful responses,
thanks.)

Beth Stryker