SCREEN-L Archives

March 1998, Week 2

Sender:
From:
PopcornQ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:45:39 EST
>As far as insanity, I have read a number of psychiatrists
>saying the only reason homosexuality was taken off the books as a disorder
>was because of the gay lobby, though there was strong evidence that it
>shouldnot have been.  I wish I could remember the psychiatrist who wrote
>that in a letter to the editor in _The Indianapolis Star_.

This seems to be getting a bit far afield here (though, of course, I have
to say that I hope the writer doesn't actually agree with the "number of
psychiatrists" he refers to).

I thought of one other resource you might want to try: The Internet Movie
Database (imdb.com).  You can do a search by keyword: gay and delimit
your search to TV.

Again, good luck with your project.

All the best,

Jenni Olson
Producer, PopcornQ

PopcornQ:
"A must bookmark.  You go girls!" --Chris Gore (Film Threat Weekly)

PopcornQ is available now on the World Wide Web at
http://www.popcornq.com, and on America Online at Keyword: PopcornQ.

PlanetOut - 965 Mission St. #730 - San Francisco CA 94103
tel: 415/547-2800 x309 - fax: 415/547-2801