SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 3

From:
Erica Hurwitz u <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 15:49:47 CST
Hi,
I just joined this list in hopes of getting some help on a paper I'm
writing as part of my Masters in Religion and Culture (aside from a
general interest in film, and the hope of producing documentaries in the
near future).  The paper I'm working on is abour the angels in "Wings of
Desire" and "Faraway, So Close".  Does anyone know of any good interviews
with Wim Wenders?  Or has anyone ever done any research into the
background of his conception of angels and their relationship to humans,
the world and God?  I would appreciate any and all suggestions offered.
Thanks!

Erica Hurwitz
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, ON