SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

Sender:
From:
"Michael K. Kuentz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1993 10:31:26 EST
To JAY RUBY, Temple Univ.
  Yes, I am interested in your proposal of another list dealing with the
certain subjects at hand.
  Several days ago I suggested loaning and/or copying the tapes and films
most of us have created in the past months or years and passing them
around, literally, around this group. As I have received some other positive
what others are up in this field; besides allowing people to critique
our work, should we be able to take the criticism. My photojournalism
is not the best but I am willing to allow scrutiny of it. I see this as
an opportunity to go beyond the teachers in our schools and solicit other
  What is the general concensus concerning this hypothesis?

michael k.