SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Sandy Dwiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 1994 10:30:21 EDT
I saw that film when I was a little girl...(I'm not kidding!)..it is in
color, I saw it in a movie theatre....I'll try and dredge some more of the
memory...I do remember that it was taken from a novel....
Sandy Dwiggins

--

+  Sandy Dwiggins               Internet: [log in to unmask]        +
+  Building 82, Room 111        Phone: (301) 496-7406                    +