SCREEN-L Archives

April 1997, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Michael Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 14:14:03 -0700
Dear Indie Cinema Addicianados,

   The April '97 issue of IndieZine will highlight "MUSIC FOR FILMS"!

   If *any* of you would like to share some of your experiences, thoughts
and/or insights concerning MUSIC FOR FILMS, please send them to us!

   300 words or less, via email, as TEXT only (with no attachments), please!

   As well, if you know of any 'cool sites' relating to MUSIC FOR FILMS,
please send them on and we will include them in the issue!

   In exchange, IndieZine will: 1) credit you as the source of information,
2) provide your email and/or URL to our subscribers, and 3) give you this
issue for FREE!

   We look forward to receiving your comments!

Film & Write On!

Michael Carr
Publisher/Editor

IndieZine:
The Internet's *premier* electronic magazine (e-zine) dedicated to the
spirit and advancement of independent film/videomaking and screenwriting!

Please visit:

http://telluridemm.com/indizine.html

and preview a FREE sample issue!

mc