SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
John Magee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 17:19:51 -0600
Unfortunately this episode came after Groundhog Day.  I've seen made for tv
movies about repeating over and over for years, I have no idea where the
idea came from, but I'm sure it is a pretty old idea done to death, though
I enjoyed Groundhog Day for it's humor, especially, I've saved you
....times, and you never thank me..