SCREEN-L Archives

June 2018, Week 3

Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:32:27 -0700
Sender:
From:
Christine Becker <[log in to unmask]>
New Aca-Media: our very first "Very Special Episode," albeit one without an
easy, “feel-good” ending. The topic is precarity in academia. We bring you
three segments: a roundtable with Jamie Rogers, Jennifer Hyland Wang, and
R. Bruce Brasell) on contingent and precarious academic labor and what SCMS
might do about it, an interview with Alex Russo on the turmoil at Catholic
University, and a report from Brett Mills on the UCU strike in the UK.

http://www.aca-media.org/episode43