SCREEN-L Archives

April 2018, Week 1

From:
"Peaslee, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2018 19:56:01 +0000
Dear SCREEN-L Colleagues,

Please click/paste the below link to learn more about our new Assistant Professor opening in Game Studies and Interactive Media.

http://www.depts.ttu.edu/comc/about/employment/asst-prof-game-studies-interactive-media.php

Please note that the successful applicant will be a key player in our effort to build out our capacity for training the next generation of creative and scholarly leaders in the interactive media industries.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!

All best,
Rob

Robert Moses Peaslee, PhD
Associate Professor & Chair
Department of Journalism & Creative Media Industries

Coordinator, TTU International Film Series

College of Media & Communication
Texas Tech University
MS 3082
Lubbock, TX 79409