SCREEN-L Archives

April 1994

From:
Patrick B Bjork <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 1994 14:01:14 -0500
On Thu, 14 Apr 1994, Alan Sondheim wrote:

> Better yet, I feel it's my DUTY to open up SCREEN-L to USENET so I
> want to begin by offering some of my ideas on a couple of films which
> I haven't seen yet.
>
> I think The Firm is pretty cool - is that the one with Meryl Streap
> in it, because :? :> :) she's my favorite acctress ever since I saw
> her in the Deer Park!
>
> I wish we could have a real thread devoted to Meryl Streep! Do yo8u
> think we could start one! It would be terrific!
>
> Did any of you see Jurasic Park! God that was terrific! Those were
> real cool effects (IMHO) and (IMNSHO) Roberto agreees with me that
> we've never seen anything so cool!
>
> If you've got any other films we should discuss send them in!
>
> Alan
>
> "It's always Darkest before the dawn. Why? Because it's night>"
>                                 --- Daryll Strawberry
>

>                     //
>                  [ // ]       ...rain...
>                   //
>
>                                              \\
>                                             [ \\ ]
>                                                \\      ...still...

Hey no way man the Sond doesn't know like what he's talkin about like
Mighty Ducks 2 is a way lot cooler than some old dinasour flick and hey
wow charlie sheen is just auwsome in the Chase like a real innovater for
sure. so dont pay no attention to the sond hes like way stupid.

Patrick Bjork
Bismarck State College