SCREEN-L Archives

January 2000, Week 4

Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:27:17 -0500
Let's not forget Alan Keyes jumping into MICHAEL MOORE's portable mosh
pit.  None of them knew who Michael Moore was or what a mosh pit is.

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."