SCREEN-L Archives

November 1998, Week 4

From:
Nadine Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:21:27 +1000
Does anyone know what is happening with Shari Roberts' forthcoming book,
"Seeing Stars: Spectacles of Difference in World War II Hollywood Musicals"?

Last I heard Duke UP was going to publish it but I haven't been able to
track it down (checking the Duke UP publishing list etc.). I'm in
Australia and sort of out of the loop on this. However, if anyone could
fill me in or possibly pass Shari's email address to me I would
appreciate it.

Thanks.

Nadine Wills
Griffith University