SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

Sender:
From:
Kurt R Gegenhuber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 14:28:14 -0500
Speaking of the Coens, I remember Nicholas Cage, or was it John
Goodman, wearing, in "Raising Arizona," a jumpsuit with the inscription
"Hudsucker Industries" (or thereabouts) printed on it. I've only seen it
once, so the details escape me, but it's there, it's there!

Kurt Gegenhuber
(Fight For Your Right To Flame!)