ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

June 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:53:23 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 09 June 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Michele Shocked, "When I Grow Up," Short, Sharp, Shocked (Mercury)
Warner Williams and Eddie Pennington, "Hey Bartender, There's a Bug in my Beer," Classic Piedmont Blues (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Greenway, "The Psychotherapy Song," The Cat Came Back and Other Fun Songs (Prestige / International)
Greg Brown, "The Poet Game," The Poet Game (Red House)
Bob Dylan, "I Shall Be Free," The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (Columbia)
Ani DiFranco, "Little Plastic Castle," Little Plastic Castle (Righteous Babe)
Joni Mitchell, "People's Parties," Miles of Aisles (Asylum)
Le Vent Du Nord, "Les Metiers," La Part Du Feu (Borealis)
Small Potatoes, "Big Ol' Prairie Moon," Time Flies (Folk Era)
Paul Simon, "Stranger to Stranger," Stranger to Stranger (Concord)
Catie Curtis, "100 Miles," Hello, Stranger (Compass)
Gillian Welch, "I Had A Real Good Mother and Father," Soul Journey (Acony)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Richland Women Blues," A Stranger Here (Anti)
Jackson Browne and David Lindley, "Mercury Blues," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Annabelle Chvostek, "Some Kinda Love," Rise (Borealis)
Eric Andersen, "Come to My Bedside," New Folks, Vol. 2 (Vanguard)
Loudon Wainwright, "White Winos," Last Man on Earth (Red House)
Dave van Ronk, "Urge for Going," ...and the Tin Pan Bended and the Story Ended... (Smithsonian Folkways)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Wild Birds," And So Will We Yet (Folk-Legacy)
Lead Belly, "John Hardy," Goodnight Irene (Tradition)
The Kingston Trio, "Sloop John B.," The Kingston Trio (Capitol)
Sarah McQuaid, "The Tide," Walking into White (Waterbug)
Alice Gerrard and Beverly Smith, "Jealous Hearted Me," The Cherry Tree (Alice Gerrard and Beverly Smith)
Mike Seeger & Paul Brown, "Trader Boatman," Way Down in North Carolina (Rounder)
Martin Simpson, "Hard Love," Live (Red House)
Diana Krall, "Simple Twist of Fate," Chimes of Freedom: The Songs of Bob Dylan (Amnesty International)
Louise Taylor, "My Dove," Written in Red (Signature Sounds)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487