ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

June 2016

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2016 21:12:07 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 17 June 2016:

Dubl Handi, "C'Mon Buddy," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Red Horse, "I Am a Child," Red Horse (Red House)
Jeffrey Foucault, Kris Delmhorst and Peter Mulvey, "Buckets of Rain," Redbird (Signature Sounds)
The Red Stick Ramblers, "It Ain't Right," Right Key, Wrong Keyhole (Memphis)
Colvin & Earle, "The Way That We Do," Colvin & Earle (Fantasy)
Thompson, "I Long for Lonely," Thompson Famly (Fantasy)
Simon and Garfunkel, "The Times They Are A-Changing," Wednesday Morning, 3AM (Columbia)
Andrew Calhoun, "The Swimmer," Hope (Waterbug)
Gordon Bok, "Turning Toward the Morning," Because You Asked (Timberhead)
3 Mustaphas 3, "Kem Kem," Heart of Uncle (Ryko)
Susan McKeown, "In London So Fair," Bushes & Briars (Alula)
Bayou Seco, "Flor de las Flores," Following in the Tuneprints (Ubik)
Roger McGuinn, "Bring Me a Little Water, Sylvie," The Folk Den Project 1995-2005 (April First)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487