ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

September 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:04:46 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 25 September 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Shawn Colvin, "The Heart of Saturday Night," Cover Girl (Sony)
Norman Blake, "Farewell Francisco Madero," Wood, Wire and Words (Plectraphone)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Reynadine," Genuine Negro Jig (Nonesuch)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Pass the Pepper," Cow Imagination (Corbelt)
Burl Ives, "I Know My Love," The Wayfaring Stranger (Columbia)
The Brothers Four, "Walk Right In," Big Folk Hits (Columbia)
Judy Collins and Jonas Field, "The Blizzard," Winter Stories (Wildflower)
Jorma Kaukonen, "I'm Free from that Chain Gang Now," Blue Country Heart (Columbia)
Greg Brown & Bill Morrissey, "Fishing with Bill," Friend of Mine (Rounder/Philo)
James Keelaghan, "You Know Me," Home (Appleseed)
Kristina Olsen, "Live Man in the Dead of Night," Live From Around the World (Rounder/Philo)
Wolf & Clover, "Go and Leave Me," Wolf & Clover (Wolf & Clover)
Four Bitchin' Babes, "Bald Headed Men," Philo So Far (Rounder/Philo)
Richard Shindell, "Fly on a Plane," Big League Babe, Part 1 (Prime CD)
John Hartford, "Turn Your Radio On," Aereo-Plain (Rounder)
Jim Kweskin, "Eight More Miles to Louisville," Relax Your Mind (Vanguard)
Corey Harris, "Take Me Back," Fish Ain't Bitin' (Alligator)
David Bromberg, "It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry," Try Me One More Time (Appleseed)
Tommy Sands, "Answer Not Blowing in the Wind," Fair Play to You All (Spring)
Robert Jones and Matt Watroba, "Walk On," Common Chords (Common Chord)
Woody Guthrie, "I Ain't Got a Home in the World Anymore," Hard Travelin' (Smithsonian Folkways)
Judy Henske, "The Ballad of Little Romy," Judy Henske (Collectors' Choice Music)
Kim & Reggie Harris, & Magpie, "Woke Up This Morning," Guide My Feet (Appleseed)
Dan Hicks and the Acoustic Warriors, "Hell, I'd Go!," Shootin' Straight (On the Spot)
I'm With Her, "Ain't That Fine," See You Around (I'm With Her)
John Gorka, "Thirstier Wind," Bright Side of Down (Red House)
Bok, Muir & Trickett, "How Can I Keep From Singing?," The First Fifteen Years, Vol. I (Folk-Legacy)
Wailin' Jennys, "Deeper Well," The Wailin' Jennys (The Wailin' Jennys)
Hannah Shira Naiman, "Ant and Bee," Know the Mountain (Merriweather Records)
Teddy Thompson & Linda Thompson, "Take a Message to Mary," Separate Ways (Verve)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487