ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

August 2013

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 21:55:43 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 16 August 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Cheryl Wheeler, "Christine Lavin Could Do It," Big League Babe, Part 1 (Prime CD)
Mike Seeger, "The Mayor is a Good Old Boy," Third Annual Farewell Reunion (Rounder)
Oscar Brand, "I Was Born 10,000 Years Ago," Washington Square Memoirs (Rhino)
Michael Smith, "Altoona Waltz," Time (Flying Fish)
Lucy Wainwright Roche, "America," Lucy (Lucy Wainwright Roche)
Paul Simon, "Diamonds on the Souls of Her Shoes," Graceland (Legacy)
Lucy Kaplansky, "Sleep Well," Reunion (Red House)
Mae Robertson, "Feels Like Home," Smile (Lyric Partners)
Cordelia's Dad, "Booth Shot Lincoln/Hangman's Reel," Comet (Omnium)
Cara Luft, "Idaho," Darlingford (Blue Case Tunes)
John Sebastian and the J-Band, "Statesboro Blues," I Want My Roots (MusicMasters)
Peggy Seeger, "Logan County Jail," Love Call Me Home (Appleseed)
Jonathan Richman, "Double Chocolate Malted," It's Time For... (Upside)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Odd Man Out," Some Kinda Funny (Conrbelt)
Steve Martin, "Atheists Don't Have No Songs," Rare Bird Alert (Rounder)
Sounds of Blackness, "I'll Open My Mouth to the Lord/I'll Be Ready," The Mississippi River of Song (Smithsonian Folkways)
Annabelle Chvostek Ensemble, "Fox Tail," Rise (Borealis)
Ad Vielle Que Pourra, "Serre-moi Plus Fort, Victor/Plant a Cao," Musaique (Green Linnett/Xenophile)
Gordon Bok, "Easy and Slow," Because You Asked (Timberhead)
John Renbourn, "At the Break of Day," Traveller's Prayer (Shanachie)
David Francey, "Saints and Sinners," Torn Screen Door (Laker)
Eric Bibb, "Flood Water," Booker's Guitar (Telarc)
Andrew Calhoun, "Walk Easy," Living Room (Waterbug)
Wade Hemsworth, "The Black Fly Song," Folk Songs of the Canadian North Woods (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Lee Hooker, "Baby, Please Don't Go," Singing the American Roots (Riverside)
Pete Seeger, "Living in the Country," Pete Seeger's Greatest Hits (Columbia)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487